Who am I?
A well rounded manager
An outward-bound adventurer
A warm-hearted cool customer
Hi, I'm Gage Mace. I'm a Wilmington-bred coastal enthusiast and take I bribes in the form of ice cream.
Find out more below, and let's get in touch.
Side Door Perth, Western Australia
Wait Staff, January 2016– May 2016 (4 Months, while abroad)
- Consistently exceeded daily sales goal which contributed to 30% of the company income.
- Prepared itemized bills, payment processing, and till reconciliation.
Masters Joondalup, Western Australia
Sales & Service Representative, July 2015 - January 2016 ( 6 Months, while abroad)
- Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through to close of sale.
- Elevated company standards to achieve sales goals and meet client's expectations.
University Of North Carolina Wilmington Wilmington, North Carolina
B.A. in Psychology, Earned May 2015
- I'll always be astonished by the unbelievable magnitude of diversity and opportunity that UNCW afforded me.
- UNCW showed me what I love to do, gifted me with a love for learning, and surrounded me with amazing people
Wilmington Ice Ventures Wilmington, North Carolina
Operations Supervisor, June 2008 - July 2015 ( 7 Years & 1 Month)
- Ensured that all workings were aligned and implemented within the specifications and quality requirements.
- Recruited, trained, supervised and appraised results while enforcing policies, procedures, and standards for productivity.
Coastal Anesthesia Associates Wilmington, North Carolina
Account Representative, July 2011 - February 2015 ( 3 Years & 7 Months)
- Prepared and maintained account information, yearly expense reports and monthly bank statement reconciliation.
- Produced and distributed correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
Easter Seals United Cerebral Palsy Wilmington, North Carolina
Habilitation Technician, December 2009 - December 2011 (2 Years)
- Implemented an individualized plan that consisted of specific goals to further the independence of the client.
- Designed activities to address the individual's social, emotional, and behavioral needs.