Who am I?
A well rounded manager
An outward-bound adventurer
A warm-hearted cool customer
Hi, I'm Gage Mace. A Wilmington-bred, coastal enthusiast, with a weakness for ice cream.
Find out more below and let's get in touch.
Side Door Perth, Western Australia
Wait Staff, January 2016– May 2016 (4 Months, while abroad)
- Consistently exceeded daily sales goal which contributed to 30% of the company income.
- Prepared itemized bills, payment processing, and till reconciliation.
Masters Joondalup, Western Australia
Sales & Service Representative, July 2015 - January 2016 ( 6 Months, while abroad)
- Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through to close of sale.
- Elevated company standards to achieve sales goals and meet client's expectations.
University Of North Carolina Wilmington Wilmington, North Carolina
B.A. in Psychology, Earned May 2015
- I'll always be astonished by the unbelievable magnitude of diversity and opportunity that UNCW afforded me.
- UNCW showed me what I love to do, gifted me with a love for learning, and surrounded me with amazing people
Wilmington Ice Ventures Wilmington, North Carolina
Operations Supervisor, June 2008 - July 2015 ( 7 Years & 1 Month)
- Ensured that all workings were aligned and implemented within the specifications and quality requirements.
- Recruited, trained, supervised and appraised results while enforcing policies, procedures, and standards for productivity.
Coastal Anesthesia Associates Wilmington, North Carolina
Account Representative, July 2011 - February 2015 ( 3 Years & 7 Months)
- Prepared and maintained account information, yearly expense reports and monthly bank statement reconciliation.
- Produced and distributed correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms.
Easter Seals United Cerebral Palsy Wilmington, North Carolina
Habilitation Technician, December 2009 - December 2011 (2 Years)
- Implemented an individualized plan that consisted of specific goals to further the independence of the client.
- Designed activities to address the individual's social, emotional, and behavioral needs.